- Pre-set carbides sharpen very dull edges quickly.
- Specialy shaped ceramic slot to finish edges and sharpen serrated blades.
- Tapered diamond rod for sharpening serrated and standard edges.
- Very compact and lightweight.
- Lanyard hole for carrying.
The Pocket Pal features a fold out, tapered round diamond-coated rod for sharpening serrated and standard edges.
The carbide blades and ceramic stones are reversible and replaceable for extended sharpening life.
The Pocket Pal measures just 80mm x 20mm and it weighs just 40gm. An integrated lanyard hole makes for easy carrying. Always clean your sharpener with a damp cloth after use and towel dry. Do not rinse with water.
Carbide Blades: Set the Edge
The carbide blades provide quick edge setting capability for dull or damaged knives. These blades are designed for use on straight edges only and are reversible and replaceable.
Ceramic Stones: Finish the Edge
Ceramic stones provide a smooth, polished edge for already sharp knives and can be used on serrated or standard blades. They're also reversible and replaceable.
Shipping may take up to 16 days for this item.